The New York City Escorts Association says it has compiled a ranking of the most popular escorts in the Houston area, based on customer satisfaction and reviews of their work.
The survey, conducted in April, has more than 1,200 Houston escorts and their managers, with the results presented in a report to the association’s board of directors.
The Houston escort business is booming, and a number of Houston-based agencies have moved into the city in recent years.
According to the survey, which polled more than 4,000 Houston-area female clients, the highest rated escorts are located in downtown Houston, where the average number of escorts per day is three, while the lowest rated ones are in the outer west.
“Houston has a fantastic, diverse clientele,” says Sarah DePasquale, president of the Houston escorting business.
“The demand is huge, and the industry is thriving.
Houston is the most attractive place to work in the United States for a lot of reasons.
I’m really happy with what’s going on here, and I’m looking forward to growing our business.”
Here’s a breakdown of the top ten cities for escorts: * New York: New York is the city with the most escorts with a customer satisfaction rating of 88%, followed by Houston with 86%, Dallas with 85%, and Austin with 83%.
* Atlanta: The city with a positive rating is Atlanta, with 87% of the respondents saying they would recommend an escort.
* Los Angeles: The largest city in Southern California has the most female escorts out there, with 862, with about half of them working in the city of Pasadena.
* Washington, D.C.: The capital of the District of Columbia has a positive ratings for female escort work with 78%, followed closely by Seattle with 78%.
* Las Vegas: Las Vegas has the third highest rate of female escorting in the country with 70%, and is followed by New York and Dallas.
* Atlanta, Atlanta, and Atlanta.
Austin, Texas: Austin has a very positive rating of 69% with a large number of female clients.
* Houston: The Houston-Amarillo area is the largest area of Texas with over 1,000 female esculs.
* Las Cruces, New Mexico: The New Mexico city has a lot to offer with a high percentage of female customers.
* Austin, Austin, and Dallas: The Austin-Round Rock area has a high rating of 61%, followed in line by the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
* Salt Lake City: Salt Lake is the third largest city with over 8,000 male escorts.
* Lubbock, Texas, is the second largest city of Texas and has a strong female escription market.
* San Antonio, Texas; Dallas, Texas and Austin, California; and Austin-Sugar Land, Texas.
The cities are the most important for the industry to see in the long run, according to the report.
“A lot of the time, the female escorters who are doing their jobs well are just happy to be doing what they love,” DePasse says.
“But we want to ensure that we are working to create a safe environment for all of our female clients.”
Houston has had its fair share of escorting controversies.
A 2012 report by the Houston Independent Commission on Human Rights concluded that some Houston escorters were routinely sexually assaulted.
A number of incidents were documented in the video below of an altercation between two escorts at a downtown bar.
The female escort was later assaulted and left unconscious.
The commission said the escorts did not call 911 for help.
Worth: In May, the Dallas Police Department announced that officers were investigating allegations that one female escorter had assaulted a male escort.
The department has said that the allegations stem from a dispute between a man and a woman.
DePassesquale says that while the department has been transparent about the issue, there have been no disciplinary actions taken against any female escapers.
* New Orleans: A woman was killed and a male was injured in a traffic accident in New Orleans on Sunday.
The city says the female driver was not wearing a seatbelt and that the female was driving a silver Ford Explorer SUV.